Welcome to www.internshipbank.org (the Site). The Terms and Conditions (Terms) below apply to not only the use of the Site, but also to services provided by Internship Bank (Internship Bank, we or us) in general. By accessing, viewing, browsing or using services (Services) provided by Internship Bank, you agree that you have clearly read and understood the Terms, and are deemed to have communicated your consent to by bound by these Terms.
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Personal Information
- Third Party Content
- Governing Jurisdiction
- Changes to Site Terms
- For Internship Providers
- It is the internship provider’s responsibility to ensure that he/she is authorized to post internships on his/her organization’s behalf.
- By offering an internship at Internship Bank, you authorize us to display your company’s logo on our website, and/or Facebook and LinkedIn page.
- By offering an internship at Internship Bank, you authorize us to publish the internship offer post on our website, and/or Facebook and LinkedIn page in order to increase the visibility of the internship post.
- You should ensure that any details about the organization and the internship post provided are accurate and complete. Any act of misinformation or concealment of material information would result in a decline of your internship post or in legal consequences.
- Internship Bank may request documents in the name of your company for authentication. This information will only be used for authentication purposes and will not be used anywhere else in any form.
- We do not allow for training programs and any such programs where applicants are expected to pay a security deposit or an admission fee. It is strictly prohibited for Internship Providers to charge money in any form from the applicants for offering internship and any violation of this may result in legal action being taken against the Internship Providers.
- It is strictly prohibited for Internship Providers to induce interns to consume alcohol, or smoke, or engage in any other activity that interns may be uncomfortable with or which may be illegal for interns to engage with according to the laws of India or anywhere else. (Note: the legal drinking age in India is 21 years old)
- It is your responsibility to ensure that the internship details posted on Internship Bank and details actually communicated to applicants later in the selection process are similar. Any material difference that might be to the applicant’s detriment may result in suitable legal action taken against you.
- Any assignment that you may give to applicants to assess their suitability for the internship should be fair and reasonable in relation to the job description and to the intern’s ability. Any attempt to get work done for free from applicants disguised as assessment is strictly prohibited and may attract suitable action against you.
- All your communications to applicants should be professional and must not contain any obscene, offensive or hateful content.
- Upon confirmation of hiring an applicant, you must provide them with an offer letter clearly detailing all the important details of the internship (such as role and responsibilities, duration of the internship, payment amount and mechanism) and complete address and contact details of your organization.
- You may only use the applicant’s data provided by Internship Bank for the purpose of hiring. Any attempt to send applicants’ data to third parties without the applicants’ consent is strictly prohibited.
- For Applicants
- If you have applied for an internship on Internship Bank and receive an email from us regarding your application, you must respond to it within 7 days.
- Once you accept an internship offer, you must complete the internship to the best of your ability. Not showing up or declining an accepted internship offer at the last moment without reasonable excuse would result in a permanent ban on your ability to apply for an internship through the Internship Bank platform.
- All information you provide at the time of internship application must be accurate and complete. Any misrepresentation of information, or hiding of material information, or impersonation would result in you being blocked from making further internship applications via Internship Bank. We would also report such misdemeanour to your college administration and internship provider, wherever applicable.
- You must scrutinize the internships advertised on Internship Bank’s website carefully, before applying for any internship. Withdrawing from an accepted application would leave not only leave a bad impression with your internship provider but also result in you being barred from making any future internship applications using the Internship Bank platform.
- Documents you deal with during your internship, as well as your internship provider’s personal data, should be kept confidential at all times. Any disclosure of such confidential information may result in legal action against you.
- While we strive to protect your workplace safety, you should always conduct your own due diligence before starting an internship. We do not accept responsibility for any liabilities or losses that you may incur during your internship.
The logo of Internship Bank, and any other product or service names and slogans in the Site are trademarks of Internship Bank and its suppliers and licensors. You shall not copy, imitate or use the trademarks without prior consent by Internship Bank or by its applicable trademark holder.
Internship Bank and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Site. You are granted limited license only for the purposes of viewing the materials contained on this Site, but not copying, imitating or using them in manner whatsoever without prior express consent by Internship Bank and/or the applicable licensor.
Unless you are an internship provider/student who has sent us your information via the online application form, Internship Bank does not collect any personal information from you that allows us to identify you. You have the right to access your personal information that is in custody or control of Internship Bank. If you wish to do so, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You acknowledge and agree that your use of the Site is at your sole risk. This Site is provided “as is”, with all faults and without any warranty. Internship Bank expresses no representation or warranty, of any kind related to the Site or the materials contained in the Site. Internship Bank excludes, to the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, any warranty, express or implied.
Internship Bank shall not be held liable for any damages arising out of your use of the Site. We promise to use reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy, correctness and reliability of the content on the Site, but shall not be deemed to have made such a representation or warranty.
Internship Bank, nor any of its officers, shall in no event, be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Site whether such liability is under contract or otherwise. Internship Bank and its officers shall also not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of your use of this Site.
You might be led to websites hosted by our partners via certain hypertext links on this Site. Internship Bank does not have control over these websites and does not accept responsibility or liability in respect of the material on the third-party websites over which we have no control. You are advised to review the terms and conditions and privacy policies posted on such third-party websites.
You consent to indemnify Internship Bank and its officers, third party information providers and independent contractors for any claims, damages, costs, liabilities and/or expense arising out of your conduct while using the Site, or of your breach or alleged breach of the Terms and Conditions, or of your unauthorized use of the content of the Site, or of your violation of any rights of another user of the Site.
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of India. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Kolkata, West Bengal, India.
Notwithstanding any of the Terms, Internship Bank reserves the right, without prior notice and in its sole discretion, to block your use of the Site or terminate the provision of our services to you.
Internship Bank reserves the right to change any of the Terms or any policy or guidelines of the Site at any time and in its sole discretion. Any change will be effective immediately upon being posted. Your continued use of the Site would constitute your consent to such changes. You are advised to regularly review the Terms.
These terms are additional to the generic Terms and Conditions listed. Any violation of these terms may result in, but not limited to, an Internship Provider’s internship being declined for publication and/or appropriate legal action being instituted against him/her by Internship Bank.
Posting an internship
On-boarding terms and conditions